Tuesday, March 08, 2011

popmarket.com update 4

Although I finally received a receipt for my purchase at popmarket.com, the link in the email sent me to a page stating, "You must first log in or sign up before accessing this page." I tried filling the fields with my popmarket.com login email and password, but the page kept returning the message "Invalid login or password."
So I wrote back to the popmarket.com folks through their website and received an answer that said:
I request you to try to create an account in Pop Market using a new email ID so that you can check out the status of your order online from the status link. Please enable the cookies and disable the firewall in your computer before creating the account.
I don't really understand why adding another email address into this mix will be effective. But the letter also gave me a link with which I could go to the website and see the status of my order. I feel like this is what I should have gotten originally (and ideally this link would appear with my account information on the popmarket.com website).
Anyway, getting to my order status was exciting, but the status itself was a let down. The item is listed as "Backordered. Sold Out"
Groan.
I'm not really sure when I'll get my discs, but it kind of appears that it won't be shipping today. Rats.

No comments: