Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Popmarket.com woes continue

Oh MAN! What else could go wrong? My Jimi Hendrix box was scheduled to be delivered today by ups. I've been tracking it all day, and about 6:30 p.m. the brown truck pulled up on the street outside my house... and the driver can't seem to find my package!
My daughter and I stood at the door waiting for the driver, and he loosened his hand tablet, and he went into the back of the truck, then he looked at his hand computer again, and finally he sat in the driver's seat and drove away!
I knew he wasn't coming back, but when I called UPS they said there was a chance what I'd seen was a coincidence. But here it is after 7pm and no delivery.
I guess I can't hold popmarket.com responsible (except for using such a crappy delivery service), but MAN what else could go wrong with this thing?
More tomorrow (hopefully, a conclusion).

No comments: