Wednesday, April 18, 2012

4 years people have been judging other people 4 what they like or do not like and I think that it is childish 4 people that have a lot of power and act like they are two years old. I think that since they are acting like they are two, then why should we give them all that power? They just use it on things that are childish. People have been judging people before they know all about them. I think you should know something about someone before you start judging. It takes real leadership to pick something you know about, have read about and know all about them, but anybody can just pick something that they are clueless about. I'm not just doing this because Lady Gaga does it - I thought this before I ever saw this video. For this to make such a big impact on the votes, and we should keep on trying to make it more and more steps closer to when people can get married in all states in every city. GAY RIGHTS IS GREAT. GAY IS OK!

No comments: