Thursday, October 11, 2007

Quick catch-up list

I haven't posted anything lately, but I've been busy. Some random things:
  • I found a "Best of Pink Floyd" album at a pawn shop and have been singing "Us and Them" incessantly.
  • Karen got me a copy of the Springsteen record "Magic" for my birthday, and I've been singing "You'll Be Coming Down" in any moment I haven't been singing "Us and Them."
  • I've been working late lately and taking the bus a lot. The route after dark lets me off much farther from home than my regular one, but I wonder if I've been getting better exercise that way? I read somewhere that the life expectancy of Cubans grew quite a bit after the Soviet Union gravy train collapsed, because people had to eat stricter diets and walk farther distances. I wonder if I'm too comfortable? Nah.
  • One week before I go meet Benjamin in Vegas! Yea!

No comments: