Monday, March 07, 2011

Pop Market update

Just an update - I went to the "Help" section at popmarket.com and confirmed that I was supposed to have received an email confirming my order. I emailed them through the form on their website to ask about it, but has anyone else had this happen to them or am I an anomaly?
I sent them an email (kind of hard to find the way to contact them - you have to go to help, then scroll to the bottom of the list of options) and I got the automatic message back that they would try and write me back in 24 hours.
The message I got when I placed the order Thursday afternoon (which, again, I'm lucky I "screen-shot") said wait one to two business days for shipment. Depending on when their business day begins and ends, I figure they've been on my order for one full day plus six hours.

No comments: