Monday, March 07, 2011

popmarket.com update 2

Just got this email response back from popmarket.com after I emailed them this morning:



Thank you for contacting MyPlay Direct.

I'm sorry that you did not receive the order confirmation email for the purchase. I have resent your confirmation email to the address on file.

TIP: Please check your Junk or Spam folders to ensure that our
email was not trapped or intercepted and routed their by mistake.

Thank you for choosing MyPlay Direct.


Unfortunately I didn't get any confirmation email, but I did receive another solicitation from popmarket.com in the meantime. I wrote once again to say I had not gotten the second confirmation, and asking how to double-check my email address is correct in their database. Maybe this will solve it?

No comments: